Join the Experient Sales Network as an Independent National Account Manager
Enjoy the independence and rewards of owning your own business while offering dependable, creative outsource solutions of the highest caliber to your customers.
As a contracted member of the Experient Sales Network, you will represent the full range of Experient’s event solutions. Working from your home and building on your existing relationships, you will have the freedom to design and lead your own business development strategies to match both your individual earning and lifestyle objectives.
Qualified applicants will have a well-established track record of sales and/or meeting management success within the North American meeting industry, be enthusiastic, and be self-starters with a high degree of initiative. Strong computer skills are also essential for the remote office environment.
- Sales management - present the full line of Experient products and services to maximize new revenue development.
- New account identification, development, and solicitation.
- Initiation, compilation, and presentation of site selection recommendations to prospective clients including those generated through Experient business development staff
- Sales proposal development, presentation, and client negotiations.
- Initiation and negotiation of applicable hotel and meeting facility contracts.
- Facilitation of the sales transaction process.
- Creation, compilation, and processing post-event hotel pick-up reports.
- Account management and administration.
Applicants should have 5+ years experience in direct meeting industry group sales for hotel, CVB, or other related meeting industry product supplier with a strong track record of successful new client development.
The ideal candidate should also have been active in soliciting the corporate group or national association market on a local, regional, or national basis. Such individuals may currently be selling for other meeting resource companies, national or international hotels chains, major resorts or conference centers, or mid-market medium-sized chain or independent properties for which a mainstay of their existing group business base is directly related to the local/regional/national corporate or association market.
Strong salesmanship, prospecting and planning abilities are required, as well as skills with Microsoft Office. Extensive knowledge of the meeting management process and CMP certification a plus!