Our event management services begin at the initial office set-up and don't end until the exhibit hall is torn down. Our staff is there to make your life easier by making the onsite event experience smooth and stress free for you. We do this by proactively confirming all prior arrangements, anticipating potential problems, checking each event in advance, and staying in constant communication with facility and service staffs. Our trained professionals will make your entire event more manageable, more cost effective and more memorable.
Over the years while working on hundreds of conventions, we have developed a format for meeting planning specifications that many hotels and convention centers prefer. These specifications are organized into a standard format that we refer to as the Experient Event Guide. Every detail for your meeting is contained in our proprietary, APEX-compliant event software as the meeting planning process progresses, ensuring any changes are compiled and communicated to everyone involved.
Nothing is too large or too small to warrant our attention.
- Conduct or assist with the pre-convention meeting
- Check the arrival and delivery of shipments
- Assist in the office set-up
- Conduct personnel briefings with suppliers (destination management company, general service contractor, audio/visual company, florist, photographer, security, etc.)
- Provide updates on guarantees and attendee counts to hotel and suppliers
- Monitor staffing levels of the hotel's front desk for maximum service
- Verify accurate meeting room sets
- Check placement and working condition of audio visual equipment
- Meet with speakers to ensure their needs are fulfilled
- Check transportation timeliness
- Supervise the correct placement of buffets and bars for smooth traffic flow during events
- Control costs through monitoring and inventorying food and beverage events (continental breakfasts, coffee breaks, receptions, etc.)
- Review banquet checks and supplier invoices for accuracy